What is Included in your Wedding Package
- Food – Choose from our large menu.
- Dessert – Homemade cheesecake and an ice cream sundae bar to enjoy after dining pleasure
- Hosted Bar – One bartender per 100 guests is required. Glassware, Bar napkins. Ice. Customer to provide own alcohol. If having a non-alcoholic wedding reception, you will receive assorted soda & juices. Linens your choice of black, white, or ivory.
- Coat Room – A staffed coat room is available for your guest’s convenience on the day of the event.
- Venue Rental – Main Ballroom seats up to 300 for dining. We also offer another venue that seats up to 75. Both facilities have sound system, wireless microphone and projector and screen available at no additional charge.
- Linen’s – Specialty linens such as floor length cloths, overlays, table runners & specialty napkins are available at additional cost.
- Chair Covers – Black white and ivory
- Sashes – Variety of colors available.
Choice of 2 Entrees Served Family or Buffet Style
- Cheese, Crackers, Cocktail meatballs & Vegetable Display
- Choice of Salad & 2 Dressings
- Choice of 1 Potato
- Choice of 1 Vegetable
- Rolls and Butter
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar with various toppings
- Coffee and Tea station
- Standard Linens and Napkins
- One Bartender
- Sound System
- Staffed coat check
All food is completely Homemade and hand Prepared
- Bacon Wrapped Chestnuts
- Chicken tenders
- Cocktail Franks in a Blanket
- Mini Cordon Bleu
- Mini Potatoes & Cheese Peirogi
- Sauerkraut Balls
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Fresh Fruit Display
- Garden Salad
- Mixed Greens & Candied Pecans
- Mandarin Orange Salad
- Choice of Two Salad Dressings
- Spanish Potato Salad
- Spanish Macaroni Salad
- Roast Beef
- Beef Burgundy with Spatzel
- Stuffed Cabbage
- Beef Tips with Noodles
- Roast Tenderloin of Beef -Buffet Only
- Prime Rib – (Additional cost per person). Buffet Only.
- Chicken Bake
- Classic Cuisine’s Signature Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Chicken Paprikash
- Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Piccata
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Breaded Pork Chops
- Stuffed Pork Chops
- Boneless Pork Loin –
- Pork Tenderloin
- Boston Scrod
Also Available by Special Request: Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free Meals
- Penne Pasta with Homemade Alfredo Sauce (with chicken or shrimp).
- Penne, Cavatelli or Bow Tie Pasta Served with Homemade Marinara or Meat Sauce
- Stuffed Shells
- Vegetable Lasagna
Potatoes or Rice
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Homemade Whipped Potatoes
- Hand Peeled Butter Parsley Potatoes
- Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
- Mashed Red Skin Potatoes
- Potato Pierogi
- Rice Pilaf
- Gandules – Rice and pigeon peas.
- Butter Corn
- Buttered Green Beans
- Green Bean Almondine
- Green Beans with Mushrooms
- Normandy Blend
- Riviera Blend
Upon receipt of deposit and signing of the contract, date of event, pricing and guaranteed minimum number of guests will be held and secured.
$1000.00 deposit required to reserve the date for your event. 6 months later $2500.00 and the balance is due 2 weeks before your event. Please refer to the contract for deposit and cancellation policy.
Friday and Saturday night minimum will be 150 guests at Holy Spirit party Center.
Number of guests, menu selection, room set-up, linen selections and seating arrangements will be re-confirmed two weeks prior to the event date.
DJ, Bands, Choirs, Cake provider, Photo Booths, Balloon Decorator, Ice Sculpture Company, Rental Companies, Decor Specialist and Uplighting providers are to contact Classic Cuisine’s no later than two weeks prior to the event date to arrange delivery and/or set-up times. No ceremonies allowed due to the venue’s policies.
Place cards or seating chart that is in alphabetical order by last name, centerpieces, favors, menu cards, table number cards (if applicable), clients card box, cake knife and server, cake top personalized napkins, framed photos or any other decorations must be given to hall manager or event director no later than the Wednesday prior to the event date.
Dj or Band are to conclude services provided (last dance) 10 minutes prior to scheduled end time.
Bar will be closed during dinner and will also close 30 minutes before scheduled end time.
Any guests being served alcohol must provide Valid Driver’s License or proper ID if requested by bartender or security officer.
Bartenders are required to discontinue serving alcohol to any guest appearing to be intoxicated.
For the safety of all guests, no drinks are permitted on the dance floor.
For the safety of all guests, no bubbles are permitted on the premises.
We will not be held responsible for damaged, lost, stolen goods or items left.
We are a Non-Smoking facility.
Cake cutting with clear containers
Service Charge 20%
Sales tax 8%
1 security guard is required by city ordinance.